Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Scrapbook Page

One of our field trips is a trip to a local pumpkin patch.  Our kids get to have a ton of fun and they get to bring home a mini pumpkin for Halloween.  I make two scrapbook pages out of the trip.  The first page is our class photo.  Field trips are great opportunities to get class photos because almost all your kids will show up for these.  Haha.  This scrapbook page was super simple.  The background was by Graphics from the Pond (AMAZING clipart) and I found a cute pumpkin font here.  This was the end result except instead of the ugly black box you would obviously put your class picture.


The second page was more personal. The day after we went to the pumpkin patch I had my students write a paragraph about their experience on the field trip. They published this on the computer and I printed it out on cardstock.  One field trip, two scrapbook pages!

1 comment: