Thursday, December 4, 2014

Santa's Helper Christmas Writing

There is a fabulous book called "Who Will Help Santa This Year?" that is super adorable and absolutely hysterical.


It's all about who will help Santa and Santa finding the perfect worker (elves).  I have been really working to make writing fun for my students.  I thought this would be great because it could be short and sweet and turn into a class book.  The plan is to have each student write a paragraph about someone or something that could help Santa and tell about the things that could go wrong.  Then I am going to put it together for a class book and keepsake. My kids love to be silly and I want them to work on creativity so this should be a great starting point for them.  You can download the pages at my TPT store.


 



1 comment: